- Can you talk to the people who will help you accomplish your goals?
In this day and age, how valuable to you is it that the service you are dealing with
actually answers the phone and gives you professional undivided attention?
This is how you know that your needs will be met.
When you hand off your film to a service you can't communicate with,
you get what they give, versus what you want.
Let's assume that when you call for information someone is willing to speak with you.
Ask them these questions if they are willing to give you the time to do so.
Call us at: (775) 851 - 8794
or email us with your number and the time you want us to call you
- Will they be flexible and willing to listen to your custom requests?
- Do you get a catalog?
- Do they archive your DVD so you can get a copy years later?
- Are they producing a high quality version of your movies on high quality, long lasting media?
- Does their pricing include the features important to producing a quality DVD you will be proud to share?
or are they planning to charge you
for each title or chapter point you request?
Remember what we include in our package of features
Our pricing covers the amount of time it will take us to:
- Project and Capture your movies
- Edit those movies so you can enjoy watching them
- and Author an easy to use DVD with the names you will recognize,
- of your movies,
- then package your DVD in a custom labeled case with your family picture and name, or the title of your choosing.
- Do you get to influence the final version
Ask them if they will change the master to suit you,
once you have reviewed it,
and do this free of additional charge.
Our investment in editing tools
makes it possible for us to offer a quick turn around
to the revisions you suggest
after you have had a chance to review your master(s).